Telephone: (08) 8164 5223
Our Forklift Rental Fleet
DM Forklifts can supply rental options to any industry, for any job.
From Food Producers and Wineries to Mining, Warehousing and Manufacturing, we can facilitate your needs. From standard counterbalance to warehousing order pickers and reach trucks, to ground level pedestrian units and container handlers. We are also very adept at facilitating the needs of Australia’s construction industry with a forklift that works in the goods lift on site, meeting OHS&W requirements.
We understand the decision between ownership and rental can be daunting. There are pros and cons to both options but we can help you make the choice that best suits your needs with a quick phone call. We also provide a free site inspection and consultation to assist with this process.
The Benefits To You
Renting a forklift has many upsides which include simplifying budget forecasting and easy maintenance programs. Plus with long term rentals you can swap out the old units and roll in brand new machines, with the latest tech and environmental emissions controls.
All of our rentals fully cover all maintenance and breakdown costs. We are so confident in the quality of our rental fleet that we provide a free backup unit in the unlikely event of a lengthy breakdown, so your business is not affected.
Long Term Rental
- Includes regular servicing and normal wear and tear repairs
- Transparent monthly fees
- Total control of your cashflow
- Gain instant access to the working capital to invest in purchases that directly grow your business
Short Term Hire
- Lean, efficient and productive way to quickly respond to arising business opportunities and emergencies
- Flexibility and scalability of seasonal highs and lows
- Minimum cost outlay
- Cost fully tax deductible